IT’S TIME TO ENROLL!
At the time of enrollment, you will receive an enrollment packet. All forms must be filled out thoroughly before your child may start. Should you need any assistance with the enrollment packet, feel free to speak with the Director. Below is a list of the required forms:
- Complete Enrollment Application
- Authorization for Medical Release form (notarized)
- Physical Health Assessment form signed by a physician
- Up-to-Date immunizations
- Parent/School Agreement signed by BOTH parents/guardians
- Photo, Blog, and Website Release
- Child Family History Form
- Allergy Form
- Handbook Acknowledgement form
Registration Fees must be paid at the time of enrollment in order to secure a child’s slot. All children will be required to participate in a tour of the facility. This is a very important part of the transition for a child as it gives a child the opportunity to respond to the classroom environment, meet the teacher, and become familiar with the children within the classroom. Please note that enrollment cannot be processed until your child has had his/her tour of the facility.